Monthly EFT Membership Authorization
I authorize Unlimited Tan to automatically charge my MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover for my Monthly Tanning Membership.
The credit/debit card on file may also be used for in-store purchases without my card being present.
This authority is to remain in effect until Unlimited Tan receives a written and signed cancellation notice in person or via certified U.S. mail (along with a copy of a state issued photo ID) to the address below:
Attn: Cancellations Dept.
28 S. Weber Rd.
Romeoville, IL 60446
- The initiation and/or membership fees are NOT refundable.
- All fees are paid in advance and due on the 15th of each month. An additional fee of $10 will be assessed on all rejected/delinquent payments.
- All payments/fees will be debited without notice from Unlimited Tan.
- Unlimited Tan reserves the right to suspend/terminate my membership at any time.
- All prices, fees, charges and draft dates are subject to change without notice.
- Unlimited Tan reserves the right to assign this authorization without notice.
- EFT Plans and packages cannot be shared and are not refundable or transferable.
- ALL EFT PLANS WILL EXPIRE UPON CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP. Member is liable and agrees to pay all fees and charges accrued until cancellation is effective.
- Cancellation/freeze requests may be submitted at anytime after the second monthly debit is charged to the card on file. Cancellation/freeze requests submitted in person must be received one (1) day prior to the scheduled billing date or the upcoming monthly debit will be made as scheduled. All cancellation/freeze requests sent via Certified Mail must be received at least thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled billing date otherwise one final debit will be made as scheduled. Cancellation/freeze requests may not be submitted via phone, fax, email, or text message.
By submitting the online membership form, I agree that I have read, understand and agree to be bound by the information, terms and conditions listed above.