Whole Body Cryotherapy
Popular among many athletes and celebrities, Whole Body Cryotherapy subjects the body to temperatures as low as 200 degrees below zero for up to 3 minutes to stimulate your body’s natural healing mechanisms by activating a fight or flight response. Blood is redirected away from the small blood vessels in the extremities and into the core and vital organs to protect them. There, the body supercharges the blood with anti-inflammatory proteins, endorphins, and oxygen that provide a euphoric feeling and a multitude of benefits including:
- Accelerated rate of tissue repair
- Reduced inflammation, pain, and spasms
- Boosted metabolism, burning up to 800 calories
- Accelerated production of collagen
- Improved skin elasticity and texture
- Reduced appearance of cellulite
- Treatment of inflammatory disorders like rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, and multiple sclerosis.
Cryotherapy is a non-medical, non-invasive, alternative for individuals seeking faster recovery and improved overall health.